At LDA, we are dedicated to creating opportunities for success for individuals with learning disabilities through support, education, and advocacy. We are a grassroots member-based organization that has served the LD community and their families for nearly 60 years. (Learn more about our history here!)
All of our resources and advocacy work is fueled through the support of our members…in short, we couldn’t do what we do without you!
When you become a member of LDA, you are not only supporting our work, but you’ll gain access to member benefits that will provide you with the latest information on learning disability topics.
- Gain access to our webinar archive, a library of nearly 30 past webinars on topics such as mental health and LD, adult learning disability assessment and diagnosis, assistive technology, and much more! See our webinar catalog here!
- Get discounts to LDA conferences and paid webinars, like our International Annual Conference, webinars, LD Institute events, and more!
- Get access to our Policy Pages, a monthly update on federal, state, and local news concerning learning disabilities. Find articles on the latest information on LD topics from Washington, and stay aware of legislation that affects individuals with learning disabilities.
- Receive LDA Today, our monthly e-newsletter. Stay up to date with the latest happenings at LDA, read articles written by guest experts, get updates on affiliates and LDA’s Healthy Children Project, and more!
Why is Membership Important?
`Your support through membership allows us to:
- Provides resources like our webinars, podcast, and articles to raise awareness about learning disabilities to policymakers and the public.
- Support state affiliates, who work on a local level to connect individuals with LD and their families to the resources they need.
- Advocate on a local, state, and national level for the interests of individuals with learning disabilities and to protect and expand the rights of individuals with LD.