Sunday, October 20th:
- #SuccessStorySunday Hear about Annzie Hines’ and Her Dysgraphia Success Story
- Post-Secondary Options
- What is Advocacy? Learn more here…
Monday, October 21st:
- Parent Success: The Importance of Advocacy & Early Intervention. Watch here…
- Do you have an Advocacy Story to share? Share your story #withLDA
- Check out the App of the Day: Mad Libs
Tuesday, October 22nd:
- Not sure where to start advocating? Share LDA’s Core Principles with Someone who should know about them.
- LDA’s Core Principles
- What is ADHD and how does it link to learning disabilities?
- Check out the App of the Day: Gohotit Real Writer
Wednesday, October 23rd:
- #WebinarWednesday – Register for TOMORROW’s Webinar on the Documentation Disconnect. Join us LIVE on October 24, 2019 at 4pm Eastern.
- Check out the latest issue of Legislative News.
- Check out the App of the Day: AudioBooks
Thursday, October 24th:
- Learn More about how we’re working on “Making Equity Accessible” at our 57th Annual Conference. Review the Schedule and Plan to Join us in Orlando in February!
- What is Executive Functioning?
- Check out the App of the Day: Workflowy
Friday, October 25th:
- Check out our Halloween Tips this year, because Halloween should be Spooky, not Toxic
- #FactsForFriday – 1 in 5 people have learning or attention issues.
- Check out the App of the Day: FreeBooks
Saturday, October 26th:
- Family Time: Take a Sensory Field Trip: Take your family to a local zoo, farm or museum.
- Advocate for Kids today! Tell Kraft: get toxic chemicals out of Mac & Cheese
- Nominate an Outstanding Adult with LD for the 2020 Harry Sylvester Award!