Sunday, October 13th:
- #SuccessStorySunday College Success: Learning Despite Learning Disabilities
- Stand #withLDA while #LDAWorksForYou – Join us in helping #LDAWorkForYou by making a donation today!
Monday, October 14th:
- What is Dyslexia? – Find out here
- Everyone has a story. What’s yours? Share your story #withLDA
- Check out the App of the Day: A+ Spelling
Tuesday, October 15th:
- Confused about Assessments as an Adult? Find out more…
- Have you had a chance to check out our Adults with LD/ADHD Support Group on Facebook yet?
- Check out the App of the Day: ModMath
Wednesday, October 16th:
- #WebinarWednesday: Register and Join us LIVE for “Dispelling LD Myths” a joint webinar with the International Dyslexia Association today at 12:30pm ET
- Check out the App of the Day: Letter Reflex
Thursday, October 17th:
- Learn More about…Transitioning from College or Post-Secondary to Work with a Learning Disability
- Don’t forget to register to attend #LDACon in Orlando!
- Check out the App of the Day: Quizlet
Friday, October 18th:
- Let us know where you’re #withLDA. Comment your state in this post on our Facebook Page.
- #FactsForFriday – Did you know that Dyscalculia can manifest itself in different ways in different people?
- Check out the App of the Day: Talkulator
Saturday, October 19th:
- Family Time: Organize a Family Game Night!
- Share a post today on your social media with “I am #withLDA” and engage with others who have done the same.