Rest assured, this information has been received and we’ll be setting up your webinar shortly.
What to expect in the run-up to your webinar:
- We will create registration for your webinar using the information you’ve provided.
- You (and any co-presenters) will be sent panelist links to join the webinar on the day it is scheduled (please do not share these links as these are unique to each presenter).
- We will create graphics and copy to promote your webinar. These will be shared with you if you’d like to use them to promote.
- We will promote your webinar via the following:
- Dedicated Email (33,000+ list)
- Social Media
- Facebook (25,000+ likes on our page)
- Twitter (3200+ followers)
- LinkedIN (770+ followers)
- Mention in LDA Today (weekly newsletter to our 33,000+ list)
- Events page on our website
What to expect the day of your webinar:
- Please join us (using your unique presenter link) on the zoom webinar a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the webinar start time. This is so we can test our technology and catch any issues prior to the start of the webinar. (your tech support person will be on the webinar no later than 20 minutes prior to the webinar start time).
- You will have dedicated a tech support person as well as an LDA representative that will do introductions at the beginning of the webinar. We do this so you can focus on your presentation fully.
- We request a minimum of 15 minutes at the end of a webinar for Q&A from our audience. Questions will be submitted prior to the event and during the event via a Q&A chatbox. Your tech support person will help with this as much or as little as you’d like.
Again, thank you so much for your time and expertise and we’re looking forward to your webinar!