LDA is pleased to announce a limited number of scholarships available, to be awarded to active teachers in grades K-12, for our 54th Annual International Conference. Through the generous support of The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, 20 scholarships will be awarded this year.
PROCEDURES FOR NOMINATIONS
- Complete an application (either print or online) and submit it via mail (LDA, 4156 Library Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15234) or email, with accompanying paperwork no later than Friday, November 25, 2016. Letter of recommendation from immediate supervisor (Principal, Assistant Principal, Head of School, Assistant Head of School) must accompany application.
- Winners will be notified no later than Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
- LDA will cover the following costs: Conference registration fee; Awards ticket; 3 nights at the conference hotel. Total value: approximately $1,150.
- Attendance at the full conference is required.
- The recipient is responsible for their travel expenses (additional hotel nights/airfare/mileage/ground transportation/meals).
- Past scholarship winners, members of the LDA Board of Directors, Professional Advisory Board, and/or persons employed by LDA at the national, state or local levels, or members of their families, are not eligible to submit.