LDA is pleased to announce a limited number of scholarships available, to be awarded to parents/guardians of children in grades K-12, for our 54th Annual International Conference.
PROCEDURES FOR NOMINATIONS
- Complete application and submit it online, via mail or email, with accompanying paperwork no later than Wednesday, November 23, 2016.
- Brief essay (no more than 250 words) indicating why you want to attend this conference, must accompany application.
- Winners will be notified no later than Monday, December 5, 2016.
- The scholarship includes the cost of the registration fee.
- The recipient is responsible for their own travel expenses (hotel nights/airfare/mileage/ground transportation/meals).
- Attendance at the full conference is required.
- Past scholarship winners, members of the LDA Board of Directors, Professional Advisory Board, and/or
persons employed by LDA at the national, state or local levels, or members of their families, are not