Welcome to our first week of Learning Disabilities Awareness Month! Here at LDA, we’re working hard to spread knowledge and understanding about learning disabilities, and we hope you’ll join us!
During our first full week of October, we’ll be unpacking the definition of a learning disability, and diving into the different types of learning disabilities. We’ll also be sharing an assistive technology app each day, and a mental health tip every Monday!
- Read LDA’s definition of a learning disability!
- #MentalHealthMonday Tip: Connect with others this week!
- App of the Day: Voice Dream Reader, Scanner, Text to Speech
- Learn more about oral/written language disorder and specific reading comprehension deficit!
- App of the Day: Novel Effect
Follow us on social media for more LD Month updates!