If you can believe it, it’s already week four of LD Month! We’re grateful for everyone who was able to join us to get the word out about learning disabilities this month.
During this last week, we’re focusing on advocacy. Whether you’re advocating for yourself or others, we have resources to guide you.
Also, don’t miss our mental health and learning disabilities webinar this Monday at 5pm EST. If you can’t join us at 5pm, the webinar will be recorded, and a copy of the recording will be sent out to all registrants.
Thank you for joining us for another LD Month!
- #MentalHealthMonday Tip: Find the good this week, focus on the positive!
- Learn what LDA advocates for
- Attend our webinar: Mental Health and Learning Disabilities: Understanding the Connection
- App of the Day: Counting Bills and Coins
- Learn about disproportionality in identification for special education
- App of the Day: Pomodor Timer
Thank you for joining us for LD Month! If you’ve found our resources, webinars, and podcasts useful, consider becoming an LDA Member or making a donation!