It’s the third week of LD Month, and we’re excited to share educational resources to further understanding for learning disabilities. Check out our calendar to find LDA resources that outline the signs of a learning disability, provide tips for parent and teachers, teach how to self-advocate, and more!
Don’t forget to attend our webinar this Monday at 1pm EST: Sitting at the Meeting Table: How Families and Schools Can Advocate for Children with LD. Can’t join us at 1? Don’t worry! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive a copy of the webinar.
- #MentalHealthMonday Tip: Connect with nature this week!
- Attend our 1pm EST webinar: Sitting at the Meeting Table: How Families and Schools Can Advocate for Children with LD
- Learn the signs of LD by grade level
- Learn the signs of an adult learning disability
- App of the Day: Beeline Reader
- Hear our podcast episode: “How Do I Manage Them, Me, and Their LD?”
- Check out LDA’s parent resources
- App of the Day: Mindful Powers
- View LDA’s educator resources
- Read: “The Hybrid Teacher: Hope for Students with LD in the General Education Classroom”
- App of the Day: Grammarly
- See LDA’s adult resources
- Listen to our podcast episode: “Learning to Self-Advocate”
- App of the Day: Prizmo
- Subscribe to The LDA Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts!
- App of the Day: BookShare
Follow us on social media for more LD Month updates!