Welcome to the second week of LD Month! Join us this week as we share different ways LDA is working to support individuals with LD, their families, and educators.
Don’t forget to join our webinar this Friday at 2pm EST on Adult LD Evaluation and Diagnosis! If you can’t join us at 2pm, the webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive a copy of the recording.
We also want to take this time to thank those who support us: our volunteers, donors, and members! Without you, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. If you’re interested in supporting LDA, consider becoming an LDA Member or making a donation.
- #MentalHealthMonday Tip: Get enough sleep, nourishment, and exercise this week!
- App of the Day: ModMath
- Join LDA’s Facebook support group for adults with LD!
- App of the Day: Remember the Milk
- Find your LDA State Affiliate and become a member!
- App of the Day: Choiceworks
- See LDA’s Mental Health Resources!
- Attend LDA’s Webinar on Adult Diagnosis and Evaluation
- App of the Day: Mood Mission
- See FAQs from Adults with LD
- Read About Your Rights in the Workplace!
- App of the Day: News2You
- Join LDA and Support our Work!
- App of the Day: Wunder by Understood
Follow us on social media for more LD Month updates!