Join us in New Orleans!
Register Today! We’re holding our 59th Annual International Conference from January 27th to January 30th, 2022, in New Orleans. Check out our pricing below and when you’re ready, click the register today button. We look forward to seeing you!
*Early Registration Period Ends October 31st, 2021
**Regular Registration Period Ends January 22nd, 2022
Learn more about our Attorney CLE Rate here.
Cancellation Policy: Any request for cancellation must be made via mail or email. Email will not be considered received unless it is sent to email@example.com and acknowledged by a member of LDA Staff as received. Requests for cancellation must be received on or before December 1, 2021. A $25.00 registration processing fee will be deducted. There will be no refunds after December 1, 2021, however, you may be able to apply your payment to a future conference/event or transfer your registration to another person.
Please note, we have adjusted our refund policy through 1/18/2022 due to COVID concerns. Requests for cancellation received on or after 1/18/2022 will be able to transfer their registration to another person or receive a full credit towards a future LDA event.
Please request accommodations by Oct. 31st, and we’ll do our best to fulfill your request.
New this year: Join us for our January 26th Pre-Conference!
Mental Health Matters: Considerations and Strategies for At-Risk Students
January 26th, 9:30am – 5:00pm
The legacy of the COVID pandemic is an array of mental health issues, especially for those who already face the challenges of learning disabilities. Join us in New Orleans for a special Pre-Conference Seminar focusing on Mental Health and the LD community. Lunch will be provided!
Our conference is sponsored by:
Interested in joining us in New Orleans as a Sponsor and/or Advertiser?
Read what everyone is saying about the LDA Conference!
- The Conference was excellent. All the keynote speakers were very inspiring and shared wealth of information. It helped me reflect on my teaching and ways on how to improve in teaching my students with special needs.
- I learned so much this year, especially new assistive technology ideas that I’ve already been able to implement. Also, the networking with other educators is fantastic!
- This was my first LDA conference and I could not have asked for a better experience.
- As a parent, I was amazed at the many sessions offered that really made a difference in how I support my kids. This was a great conference for me for several reasons: 1) in depth information; 2) speakers willing to talk to me and answer my questions, and 3) I met other parents who could totally relate to my situation.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Para Educators/special education instructional assistants
- Principals and school administrators
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Attorneys and Advocates
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Adults with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- College student support personnel