Join us in New Orleans!
Register Today! We’re holding our 59th Annual International Conference from January 27th to January 30th, 2022, in New Orleans. Our program is being finalized and will be posted soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t secure your spot now. Check out our pricing below and when you’re ready, click the register today button. We look forward to seeing you!
Interested in joining us in New Orleans as a Sponsor and/or Advertiser?
Read what everyone is saying about the LDA Conference!
- The Conference was excellent. All the keynote speakers were very inspiring and shared wealth of information. It helped me reflect on my teaching and ways on how to improve in teaching my students with special needs.
- I learned so much this year, especially new assistive technology ideas that I’ve already been able to implement. Also, the networking with other educators is fantastic!
- This was my first LDA conference and I could not have asked for a better experience.
- As a parent, I was amazed at the many sessions offered that really made a difference in how I support my kids. This was a great conference for me for several reasons: 1) in depth information; 2) speakers willing to talk to me and answer my questions, and 3) I met other parents who could totally relate to my situation.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Para Educators/special education instructional assistants
- Principals and school administrators
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Attorneys and Advocates
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Adults with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- College student support personnel