Come to Baltimore in February 2017
LDA’s mission is to create opportunities for success for all individuals affected by learning disabilities and to reduce the incidence of learning disabilities in future generations. LDA believes everyone can succeed at school, at work, in relationships, and in the community – if given the right opportunities and supports as needed. Please plan on joining us for our 54th Annual International Conference in Baltimore, Maryland February 16-19, 2017, for a time of learning and discovering how we can advocate and work together to create new opportunities for children and adults with learning disabilities. All workshops, sessions and activities will take place at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront hotel, located in the heart of downtown’s Harbor East district.
2017 Annual Conference Rates
Member Student $110
Non-Member Student $160
Teacher Scholarships Available!
LDA, with the generous support of The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation will be awarding 20 Teacher Scholarships for 2017. Click here to find out more and apply.
Parent Scholarships Available!
LDA will also be awarding Parent/Guardian Scholarships for 2017. Click here to find out more and apply.
Read what everyone is saying about the LDA Conference!
- The Conference was excellent. All the keynote speakers were very inspiring and shared wealth of information. It helped me reflect on my teaching and ways on how to improve in teaching my students with special needs.
- I learned so much this year, especially new assistive technology ideas that I’ve already been able to implement. Also, the networking with other educators is fantastic!
- This was my first LDA conference and I could not have asked for a better experience.
- As a parent, I was amazed at the many sessions offered that really made a difference in how I support my kids. This was a great conference for me for several reasons: 1) in depth information; 2) speakers willing to talk to me and answer my questions, and 3) I met other parents who could totally relate to my situation.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Principals and school administrators
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Adults with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- College student support personnel
Exhibitors, Advertisers & Sponsors
Become a part of our growing group of vendors and advertisers at the leading conference on learning disabilities. Join publishing companies, private schools, summer camp programs, software and educational product vendors. This is your best opportunity to reach educators and decision makers across the country. Our complete prospectus contains all relevant information you need. Contact us for any questions you may have or to be placed on our mailing list.
Through the generous support of The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, LDA has a limited number of scholarships available for active K-12 teachers to attend the Baltimore Conference. Details will be posted here as it becomes available.
Housing and Transportation