Join us for our 60th Annual International Conference in Las Vegas!
60 years ago, at LDA’s very first conference, Dr. Samuel Kirk coined the term “learning disabilities,” which would spark a national movement for progress for individuals with learning disabilities, including legislation, programs, services, and funding for LD research.
Ever since, LDA is proud to offer annual conferences that aim to raise awareness about LD, and provide individuals, educators, families, and professionals with the latest information in learning disability topics. We can’t wait to head west to celebrate our 60th anniversary in Nevada!
Join us from February 21st-23rd, 2023 as we celebrate our diamond anniversary!
We’ll be holding our conference at the famous Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, right on the strip!
As one of the most iconic and historic resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, the Flamingo is home to shows; shopping; the high roller – the world’s largest observation wheel; a large selection of tropical bars and restaurants- including Bugsy & Myers a vintage steakhouse that celebrates the history of Las Vegas; but most uniquely, the Flamingo boasts a 15 acre wildlife habitat featuring—you guessed it—flamingos!
Stay tuned for information on getting your room at an exclusive rate!
Become an LDACON60 Sponsor!
Take Advantage of our Pre-Early Bird Rate!
Meet our Keynote Speakers!
Stay tuned for more information about our conference schedule!
Read what everyone is saying about the LDA Conference!
- The Conference was excellent. All the keynote speakers were very inspiring and shared wealth of information. It helped me reflect on my teaching and ways on how to improve in teaching my students with special needs.
- I learned so much this year, especially new assistive technology ideas that I’ve already been able to implement. Also, the networking with other educators is fantastic!
- This was my first LDA conference and I could not have asked for a better experience.
- As a parent, I was amazed at the many sessions offered that really made a difference in how I support my kids. This was a great conference for me for several reasons: 1) in depth information; 2) speakers willing to talk to me and answer my questions, and 3) I met other parents who could totally relate to my situation.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Para Educators/special education instructional assistants
- Principals and school administrators
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Attorneys and Advocates
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Adults with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- College student support personnel