We’re going virtual this year!
Interested in sponsorship, advertising and partnership opportunities at the 2021 conference? Click here to take a look at some of the opportunities that are available.
Interested in attending?
Secure your spot for our first ever VIRTUAL conference! You must create a profile using the button on the left side under “New Account Profile” if you have not registered before. You will use this profile login to simply log in and choose your sessions. We’re only offering full conference registration this year because each registrant will receive the recordings of every session of the conference for a period of time.
Quick note: If you’re an existing speaker wishing to register, please log in using the login you set up when you submitted your session to our Program Committee. You also should have received a special registration code from Howard Taper. If you don’t have this code, please make sure you have it prior to registering.
|Registration Type||Early Bird |
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
|Full Conference, Member||$359||$399||$439|
|Full Conference, Non-Member||$449||$499||$549|
Read what everyone is saying about the LDA Conference!
- The Conference was excellent. All the keynote speakers were very inspiring and shared wealth of information. It helped me reflect on my teaching and ways on how to improve in teaching my students with special needs.
- I learned so much this year, especially new assistive technology ideas that I’ve already been able to implement. Also, the networking with other educators is fantastic!
- This was my first LDA conference and I could not have asked for a better experience.
- As a parent, I was amazed at the many sessions offered that really made a difference in how I support my kids. This was a great conference for me for several reasons: 1) in depth information; 2) speakers willing to talk to me and answer my questions, and 3) I met other parents who could totally relate to my situation.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Para Educators/special education instructional assistants
- Principals and school administrators
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Adults with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- College student support personnel