February 18-21, 2014, Chicago, IL
LDA’s mission is to create opportunities for success for all individuals affected by learning disabilities and to reduce the incidence of learning disabilities in future generations. LDA believes everyone can succeed at school, at work, in relationships, and in the community—given the right opportunities and supports as needed. Please bring your family, friends and co-workers to the 2015 LDA Conference in Chicago, IL, for a time of learning and discovering how we can advocate and work together to create new opportunities for children and adults with learning disabilities. Please check this page often, as more information becomes available, it will be posted here.
Featuring: 200 Sessions • Assistive Technology Lab • Exhibit Hall • Research Posters • Table Talk • Special Events!
Hear What Everyone is Saying About the LDA Conference!
“I have to say theory really meets practice at the LDA conference. This is a tremendous resource for teachers at every level…best in-service ever, and all in one week. I found:
- Solutions for struggling readers
- How to cope with the impact of ever-changing regulations
- Lots of ideas to take right back to my classroom
I also found other teachers working through similar issues.”
“As a parent of children with learning disabilities, I was amazed at the many sessions offered at the LDA conference that really made a difference in how I support my kids. Even though I have done lots of reading about LD the conference was great because:
- Information was so much better than all the websites – in depth
- I could ask questions about my children
- I met other parents
I also learned there is help and resources are available in my community. Speakers were happy to talk to us–it was helpful to see lots of ideas and support in the exhibit hall and bookstore. The post secondary option fair gave us many ideas for transitioning our kids.”
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Adults with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Parents of children with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Principals and Administrators
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Education Policy Advocates
- College Student Support Personnel
Exhibitors, Advertisers & Sponsors
Become a part of our growing group of vendors and advertisers at the leading conference on learning disabilities. Join publishing companies, private schools, summer camp programs, software and educational product vendors. This is your best opportunity to reach educators and decision makers across the country. Our complete prospectus which will include all details will be available by June 1st. Contact us for any questions you may have or to be placed on our mailing list.