LDA’s mission is to create opportunities for success for all individuals affected by learning disabilities and to reduce the incidence of learning disabilities in future generations. LDA believes everyone can succeed at school, at work, in relationships, and in the community given the right opportunities and supports as needed. Please bring your family, friends and co-workers to the 2016 LDA Conference in Orlando, FL, for a time of learning and discovering how we can advocate and work together to create new opportunities for children and adults with learning disabilities. Please check this page often, as more information becomes available, it will be posted here.
2016 Call for Papers Open
We are seeking submissions for the 2016 Conference to be held in Orlando, FL February 15-18, 2016. Anyone wishing to present a paper, conduct a workshop, provide an informational session, or make a formal presentation is invited to submit a proposal. http://ldaamerica.org/2016-call-for-proposals/
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Adults with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Parents of children with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Principals and Administrators
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Education Policy Advocates
- College Student Support Personnel
Exhibitors, Advertisers & Sponsors
Become a part of our growing group of vendors and advertisers at the leading conference on learning disabilities. Join publishing companies, private schools, summer camp programs, software and educational product vendors. This is your best opportunity to reach educators and decision makers across the country. Our complete prospectus will include all relevant information you need and will be available June 1, 2015. Contact us for any questions you may have or to be placed on our mailing list.