Regstration is Now Open! Sign Up Today!
(Warning: this file is a larger PDF)
LDA’s mission is to create opportunities for success for all individuals affected by learning disabilities and to reduce the incidence of learning disabilities in future generations. LDA believes everyone can succeed at school, at work, in relationships, and in the community given the right opportunities and supports as needed. Please bring your family, friends and co-workers to the 2015 LDA Conference in Chicago, IL, for a time of learning and discovering how we can advocate and work together to create new opportunities for children and adults with learning disabilities. Please check this page often, as more information becomes available, it will be posted here.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- Adults with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Parents of children with learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Teachers of special education and general education
- Principals and Administrators
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Researchers, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
- Education Policy Advocates
- College Student Support Personnel
Through the generous support of The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, LDA has a limited number of scholarships available for active K-12 teachers to attend our 52nd Annual International Conference in Chicago. Read more here.
Exhibitors, Advertisers & Sponsors
Become a part of our growing group of vendors and advertisers at the leading conference on learning disabilities. Join publishing companies, private schools, summer camp programs, software and educational product vendors. This is your best opportunity to reach educators and decision makers across the country. Our complete prospectus includes all relevant information you need. Contact us for any questions you may have or to be placed on our mailing list.